Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Free Item


Can you believe it? My school bag just tore a big hole!!! I think it's because I carried too many things in it... But I can I possibly carry so little things? I'm in the level of Primary Six! My examination is PSLE! How can I possibly carry a very light bag? I must be dreaming! Well, I transferred all my school-stuff to my dad's 'Free-gifted' bag which I think it can only last for a few weeks, but I'll be buying a good one in America, a really long-lasting one. So, wish me luck for the competition! I had a really bad dream last night. I dreamt that a guy beat me and won first place while I won second for the competition... I even remembered his looks in my dream... HE WAS BALD! AND HAS A MUSTACHE! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.

0 コメント: