Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bored And Bored

Ignore the dude, ignore the dude.

I haven't been posting pictures from the web so far. Well, at least I managed to cut out the habit. But I'm getting lazier to post pictures on my blog from my mobile phone. Can you believe it? I'm not going to school anymore for a month! And I only can stay in America for 17 days!! That's not even a month! It's just that it takes 2 days to go to America by flying. Darn, I can't believe my teachers gave us so much homework in a week.... But mine is a month! A MONTH! Can't you imagine how high is the pile of homework?? How tall??? Haha, the camp instructors rock! I can't believe Del thinks the shortie instructor is CUTE. C-U-T-E cute. I hate the showering part. Luckily I managed to shower the first day AND the second day by myself. BOTH DAYS! I didn't even eat dinner last night. I was sleeping like a log right after I took a shower and eaten lunch. I was so damn tired! So much homework given on my school blog!! Arg...
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.

0 コメント: