Saturday, January 2, 2010

Visiting Orchard Central

So cute... How did they do that???
Awww... Cute statues on the roof garden.
Lotuses! Love the purple ones!
The Art of the Stairs.
Hello, Miss, erm, Tall? Nice shoes!
Rock climbing! Lots of people climb this stuff. ^^^^^^
My mom and dad are finding the toilet. (Photo below. Sorry for complication)
Found it! So cool texture...
Haha, I really think that the stairs are cool...
WOW! Artistic! Inspiring!
I love the painting...
The water fountain beside the runway. Cool or what?

I really wanted to visit Orchard Central as it was right in front of me. So, why not? It was HUGE. They even have a roof garden and a Runway! And a couple of cool statues... I loved the furniture shop there! I'll post about it in the next post as it's too awesome. Haha, funny shoes!
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.

0 コメント: