Thursday, January 28, 2010

In One Piece

Heyo! I'm back in one piece from camp! Except for some mosquito and ant bites as souvenirs from the camp and homework piling up in my 'Homework' basket... But anyway, I learnt how to cut and paste snapshots from the computer! Well, now that I'm using my dad's computer because MY computer isn't able to access the internet 'cause I need to do E-learning... So I'll be able to post some computer snapshots on my blog! That's how the famous blogger,'Xiaxue', posts her computer snapshots on her blog!!! Her blog is freaking awesome, except for some vulgarities... WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE TO USE THEM??? It's so evil!!! I want to buy Slam Dunk comics... I only bought 2 so far. Sigh... Is it raining??? No, it isn't. It's just people hanging wet laundry from ABOVE.
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.

0 コメント: