Friday, January 1, 2010

Missing


I AM STILL CRYING. I drew a few portraits about hearts like 'A hole in my heart', 'Have a Strong heart' and 'The key to your heart'. One day, I'm gonna make big without yoga by myself and show it to my mom that yoga is not my only ability, it's not my passion!! Well, it's also one of my toleration. I have been tolerating for 3 years because I know that yoga is good for me, in some parts. But I can't believe my mom won't let me join any sport CCA!!! Like badminton or basketball! What is wrong with me? Nothing!!! This is why I changed my blog title, but I won't change the site, just in case my fans can't find me. I'm still here, crying... Tears drop on my keyboard...
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.

1 コメント:

FHIF said...

yeah fans. see, unlike YOU, I'll actually offer u some comfort in cry cry times. Don't worry. u'll find yr way. u wil...