Friday, January 29, 2010

Little





E-learning so little??? Gosh, I didn't really expect that, but phew! Online work done! I was so anxious about my school teachers assigning more online homework for us to do. So yeah! I still have to email my form teacher the Week 4 homework. Actually I have to email her the situational writings and the composition, but I thought it would also be fair enough if I've done my homework on time. Now, back to today. I SPENT THE WHOLE DAY SHOPPING. MY LEGS ARE ALMOST EXHAUST OUT FROM WALKING AND MY HANDS ARE TIRED OF CARRYING BAGS (which are not all officially mine, I only bought 2 items). The MRT ride was so long... I hated it, but I would hate it more if I took the bus. Okay, my mom and I went to 3 right after yoga and the yoga training took more than an hour!!! I was burned out from my first class! And my nose! My skin is peeling! Yikes! So painful... Here are the three department stores I went:

  1. Orchard Plaza (To collect my leo-tard and we actually walked around the whole mall)
  2. OG (I bought a Hello Kitty night-dress there! It's horribly adorable! And it's black!)
  3. 313 Somerset (We didn't buy anything there... FOREVER21, I LOVE YOU!)
I took a few pictures in 313 Somerset. There's a shop called 'Charles And Keith' and they sell clothes of Men?! You gotta be kidding me!
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.

0 コメント: