Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Tears Just Won't Dry

Omigosh!!! I have finally made my second song!! It's called,'My Tears Just Won't Dry'. It's kind of sad, but we just have to get over it. So here I go:

I saw your face,
In a lonely place,
Where no one was around.
I looked into your eyes,
And tried not to cry.
But you just made the greatest mistake,
That I can never forgive in my whole life.
My tears just won't dry,
Drips of water,
Rolling down.
My tears just won't dry,
Watching you,
Face to face.
But I just can't stop myself,
From crying out my tears.
Making sure that you heard me crying away,
From faraway,
Never looking back.
I was hoping,
You could see me,
Run to me,
Tell me that you love me one more time.
I could see you,
I was waiting.
To walk the path in front of me.
So should I walk this path?
Should I wait for you?
Should ignore it,
And turn away, looking back?
I guess I should have waited,
To share my joys and sorrows,
with someone,
I loved for years,
Who is finally here with me.
My tears just won't dry,
Looking up, towards the sky.
Thanking God for bringing you to me.
My tears just won't dry,
I kept wondering,
Why you came.
My tears just won't dry,
Tears of joy,
Rolling down,
My cheeks.
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.

0 コメント: