Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Don't Want To

I have written a wish-list. I have more than 10 wishes to be granted. The number one wish I have on my wish-list, is True Friends. I want True Friends. Today I felt so lonely, complicated and in a mess. Now I think I am looking forward to going to America and miss the lessons in school. I wasn't choosy, but I need my one and only true friend now. I am writing this post because I want to tell people that true friends are unfindable and rare, especially really loyal ones. I won't be talking much tomorrow and I think I will only talk when needed to. I feel so sad on the inside, I really need a true friend. Just one will do, one. I kept playing the song 'Complicated' sang by Avril Lavigne in my head and sing my song (My very, very song) repeatedly. I named it 'I felt' .

"I felt like crying,
I felt like screaming,
I just can't take it anymore.
I felt like running,
I felt like leaving,
But it doesn't help me at all."
The Chorus of my song. Strictly Copyrighted!!!


Lyrics | Avril Lavigne Lyrics | Complicated Lyrics
ご協力ありがとう。 Thank you for your cooperation.

0 コメント: