Friday, March 27, 2009

Back to CCA



Finally! I can go back to my CCA! Now they're doing these plays. One is called 'The Missing Milk' and the other one is 'The Fairy Helping Contest'. I missed the Audition so I'm struck in the props. I'm working on the missing milk props. We are actually going to perform for the children at the childcare on the 22 of May. My CCA teacher said that it's right after exam. Arg!!! I hate Exam!!! Saying me is making me want to miss it!!! AAA!!! Who created school??? I gonna kill that person, but too bad the person's dead -_-'. I can't believe we,humans, are the worst among all animals!!! Humans like hunters, kill the predators like tigers,lions,bears and some of the other animals which kill other small animals for food. My mom said that we saved the small animals lives. But we even kill fish,lamb,cow and more other precious animals which are meat. I can't believe it!!! They even use their skin for clothing and stuff! Cruelty is unacceptable!!!

3 コメント:

FHIF said...

did you forget you eat meat? And besides,leave the animal cruelty talks to me.

Mei Ling やくし said...

even you eat fishballs

Mei Ling やくし said...

and i tried to prevent myself from doing so