Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Tryout

Today, I went to YogaMeditate for that interviewNewspaper(which ends up not) and left my house at 2pm. We went to the Hair Saloon to get my hair fixedHair Brush(which is totally not necessery). It was so painful!!! Ouch!!! I was creating my Sims family when my mom rushed me to go fix my hair!!! AAAAAA!!! Forget about that, let's skip. Diane told me to choose a song for the Demo on this coming Saturday. Well, I chose Track 5 and track 13. Diane recommended track 3 and 13. I don't think track 3's suitable for my routine. The problem I'm having is the half-moon pose,backward bend and the hands to feet pulling. Most of the songs doesn't fit!!! I thought of trying to compose my own song but it will take a lot of time creating it because I have to use the 'Guess & Check' method. Well, I did finish creating my Sims and bought furnitures for their new home. Got school tomorrow. Buh-bye! CD

0 コメント: