Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Willing to stand



Omigosh. I can't believe mom forced me to do Dev's posture. I was really tired out and yet she asked the teachers to help me. My eyes became watery and I couldn't stand it at all. Luckily, Eleanor allowed me to rest. I was so frustrated yet tired that I cried in the shower. I couldn't stand it. My mom even told the reporter,she I thought it was Cindy who gave me the water bottle, that I bought her a key chain. Actually, it wasn't her. It is the American couple. Who's fault was that? She blamed me for that too! I can't believe her! Now I have to give to 2 couples. It is so her fault! She just jump into conclusions and said it was me! Arg!!!! While I was crying silently, I was thinking,"After the workout so hard, she must be really mad at me for not me to have a rest. " And she did. She didn't want to talk to me. "I worked so hard yet I got no encouragement like 'Next time you can do even better' or 'You can definitely do it!'. Not at all. She just showed an angry face at me and expect me to make it up to her. Why me? I'm the one who did all the hardwork and didn't say anything. Why is it sooo me? I guess life's unfair. Who said the world have equality? The president? Well, I did make it up to her. We were suppose to go to Chinatown with my grandaunt. I asked her to meet us at Outram Park MRT station.
My mom explained to her how to go but in the end she called Auntie Jelly(my aunt) to come with her. Auntie Jelly had school! So she sent her there and went back to school. We spent hours walking. My grandaunt is very slow. We had to wait for her everytime. In the end, all we bought was sewing stuff. I bought a Naruto Comic with colour but is chinese. We finally went home and I listened to some music in my handphone. While I was listening to the chinese song called 'Promise me', I imagined of my brother and sister holding my hand. Then I remembered the times where my brother and I hold hands together while walking to the drink store. Then I imagined we were attacked by some hooligans who wanted money. They grabbed me and took me as a hostage. My brother fought them and he was hurt badly. I couldn't stand it and I cried while pushing them away from him. They pulled me back by pulling my hair and slapped me. My brother saw it and asked him to stop. I stood up and fought them bravely, wanting to protect my brother. Then one of them stabbed me using a knife by behind. I fell down and lied there motionlessly. My brother ran towards me and shook me, calling out my name. He hugged me and shouted for help as he was helpless. They sent me to the hospital and cried bitterly beside me, lying down on my bed. "Wake up!" my mom tapped me, as we were about to reach there. I sat up and looked around. I was still in the taxi, daydreaming until I fell asleep.

1 コメント:

FHIF said...

Ys, life is unfair. So far i hate my life 2