Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Worries of nothing


Today, I was so worried for nothing about Chinese and math homework,staying back for remedial alone,and going home by bus with my mom! Well, everything went well. During science remedial, all we did was sit back,be quiet and answer questions. I was worried about HOMEWORK and the teacher as it was Mr. Mohanmad(Did I get the name right?). It only took 50 minutes and it was fast(Time do flies afterall...)! And the school bus thing, just paid $2 for my mom and told the bus driver my address(which is my block number). I finished all my English and science homework in school already and almost finishing my English homework, I saw Jue Hui and Celene with a friend. Their friend was also in the Science Remedial class and can't believe Yu Yi and Xuan Ning are there too! Their friend was Zhiyi(Did I get this name right also?). The bus thing, wanted to introduce Yu Ning,my neighbour and busmate, to my mom, but my mom refuses to get out of her seat and would only stand up when we reach our stop. Gotta prepare for school tomorrow, OMG! I am way too excited!!! I gonna bring chips there....

2 コメント:

FHIF said...

then share with me!

Mei Ling やくし said...

It's April Fools' Day, dude.