Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hello Kitty...Tell me about it!

The D.I.Y Hello Kitty Sushi!!! So cute!!!
It's a Hello Kitty Alarm Clock!!!
My mom would love this!
Um...A Hello Kitty Bedroom?
A Hello Kitty Camera!!! So cute!!!
It's a Hello Kitty Golden ring.~ooo...
A PINK Hello Kitty mobile phone! AAAAAAAAA!!!
It's a black Hello Kitty Design Laptop!!! I sooo want that!!!
A toaster? Kinda cool....
A pink Hello Kitty Laptop


Hello Kitty is sooo cute!!! I love it when it's in a black-coloured design! Helloooo... I love cats....Hello Kitty is a cat... Well, my sister bought this hello kitty pouch at the SanrioTown shop 'cause she wanted to buy a pouch for her new camera and the size is perfect! My sister bought it for...$8? Yeh, it's $8. Did you know the shop owners are owned by 2 men? It's usually females,you know. Can you believe they were wearing pink Hello Kitty aprons and doing their job. Wow! The cashier there had this lucky draw where you have to guess how many sweets were there in the jar and you can win all does Sanrio stuff like a Hello Kitty Guitar, Choco Cat Safe,The Little Twin Stars handbag, My Melody Lamp and more prizes to be given! Big ones too!

0 コメント: