Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Park Practice

I was doing halfway through my math when Yu Ning(My neighbour and bus friend) called to ask me whether I can go to the park to practice runningRunning with her for tomorrow Sport's Day selection. She was selected for all! I wasn't selected for one as I missed it...Urg!!! I want shortput! I was to win a medal 'cause I can throw a 3kg item about a metre far! I tried that when my bag was 3kg heavy and I threw it to Auntie Jelly. She was quite far away from me too! My mom asked Tin Zar Oo to follow as she was worried that 2 girls like me and Yu Ning won't be very safe. So she tagged along. Yu Ning was faster than me about like 40cm. She's definetely faster. Then after hanging out around the park,she asked me whether I could ask Tin Zar Oo to lend her some money to buy a drink from the banding machine. So I did. But her wallet only had 5 and 10-cent coins! The banding machine only allowed 10,20,50-cents or $1-coins! But luckily it also accept notes. Then it became unlucky. The $2-noteMoney just won't get in! So Yu Ning went to the nearby Malay Restaurant(I don't think it is) to change the $2-note for 2 $1 coins. But, can't! Then too bad for us, it was a refund. When we took the coins out of the refund box(where you take your money back), there was a 50-cent coin!!! Then Yu Ning finally got her Mango drinkDrink. I need to return Tin Zar Oo 70 cents as the 50 cents was free-of-charge. Haha. Finally, Home sweet home! Doing the other half of the Math Paper. Buh-bye.
Football 1

0 コメント: