Friday, March 20, 2009

Backache! Help!

Today I went to the ITE headquaters with my mom followed-by an ITE student and his mom. They were suppose to come at 10am but in the end the came after 10.35am! We took a taxi and that auntie(The ITE student's mom) gave me so little space to sit and didn't want to go near my mom as she had so much space. Darn it! I felt like wanting to make her know what state I am. We finally reached the ITE headquaters and after a while, we went to the ITE school office. The ITE student wanted a second year here but was un able to get it done as his marks were lower than 3.5. He got 2.69 over 4 marks. So low! Then blah,blah,blah. He took a colourblind test and almost failed. LOL. Then, we finally went to yoga. Mom had a really bad time. I really hope it'll recover soon.

Get WellHope You Feel Better!

0 コメント: