Thursday, March 26, 2009

Homemade Cake

Cake in the microwave( Actually,it would be better if it was baked in the oven).

The 'LEMON' cake

Auntie Jelly bought a 'Make-your-own-cake set'. I can't believe it! So I asked Tin Zar Oo to help us too. When I took the packets of powder out of the box, there was a yellow one and a white one. I asked Auntie Jelly which one was the cake mix. Well, she had no idea. O_O So, we mixed both powder together. Turns out that the white powder, was suppose to make the icing!!!! Arg! So we placed the batter into the microwave for 5 minutes. Auntie Jelly was so worried that the cake might explode anytime in the microwave that she kept check on it by pausing the time and taking it out to check and put it back in again. The cake was suppose to be a lemon one. Since the icing destroyed the lemon taste, it turns into a sweet and sour cake. I haven't tried the cake yet 'cause I think it's gonna be horrible. AAAA!!!

0 コメント: