Saturday, March 14, 2009

Yuan Ying's room











At last i got my handphone cable back!!! I went to Yuan Ying's house on the 12th of March which should on Wednesday. We did homework and ate lunch and watched my video clip. When we almost wanted to do the project, my dad called saying I had an interview and whatever. My mom said he would be there by 4.50pm but came at 4.35pm. In the end,it was a 6.15pm demo at the rooftop. O_O I was so cramped and was very cold. My legs were shaking and i couldn't helped it. I had a chinese interview which I could do it very well. It would be viewed on Channel's news Asia. No thanks. Yuan Ying's house is so big!! Her Plasma TV is very big! She has a lot of animal statues and 3 shelves of DVDs! She has a big pink ball which is used for exercising and her room is sooo big!!! Her balcony has a Koi Pond and alot of plants and trees! She even had a hamster! Her room has her very own toliet and it is so much bigger than mine! The toliet door is even a slide door and has a mirror! Her window is like a full door and has a whole big closet of books! Her Wadrobe is so big as it is in the wall! Wow! She even can travel to lots of countries and buy lots of stuff! OMG!!! Even her toliet has a whiteboard which you know what I mean. Delphine is like the same as me. She doesn't have a car,and isn't very rich. She lives in Holland. That's quite far....

2 コメント:

FHIF said...

you cant just tell readers someone's adress!

Mei Ling やくし said...

Oops, but ur house is hidden!