Saturday, March 14, 2009

Things I loved






I had a couple of stuff which I love it so much that i would always want to see it everyday. I had this Disneyland Train that I got it from the 'Kissing great-grandaunt'. It is very cute... I also had this Hannah Montana bracelet my mom bought for me. It's kinda cool. I also have this cute ducky snow globe which my mom also bought that for me. It is incredibly cute!!!!I liked that bracelet with Yakushi on it which my mom bought me in Chinatown as it was cheap. I loved the necklace which Uncle Jessie bought for me in Taiwan but Yuan Ying has lots of necklaces she bought i other countries. She is sooo rich and she hooked them on this...erm...you know,the barbie doll sized dress worn by a beheaded model with hooks on its head. It is very expensive you know! I can't believe she has so much good stuff! She is sooooo rich!!! I still believe my best friend can beat her. She has good grades in all subjects, is very pro and I just kept stop adding-on. I haven't visited her house before as it was far away. Oh dear....

0 コメント: