Saturday, March 21, 2009

Grandaunt goes on air

Today is my grandaunt's last day in Singapore. Did you know Auntie Jelly packed all her stuff for her and she just sat there open-mouthed and clueless on what she was suppose to do. When her suitcase was torn, she sewed it back in slow motion. My mom can do 10 times faster than her! KnittingShe does it even slower than this grandma. She missed the first flight because Auntie Jelly told my mom that she had to check in by 12 noon. So my mom wanted to go early as she wanted to treat her something but my grandaunt said she wants to go at the very last-minute(who wants that?) so they went out by 11.30am. Her flight was actually 12noon. She had to take the next flight which is at 4pm and my mom had to pay $1000! She was so angry at both mother and daughter! Have to do my homework, buh-bye.

0 コメント: