Sunday, March 22, 2009

Badly Burnt

I just burnt myself with a hot iron! I was wanting to take the bottle of chili sauce at the deep end of the storeroom as the iron which was just used by one of the students, burnt my arm! Ow! My mom told me to put some ice on the burnt area of my arm just like what my brother did the last time he got burnt. Well, it worked a little. Then I managed to talk to my brother and sister that I cried... I really do miss them... My mom said if I win first prize for the yoga competition, the Singapore Sports Council will give me the prize money!!! Well, Dev didn't got the prize money as he isn't Singaporean. Too bad... Well, I think my burnt arm is starting to heal slowly. Hope I finish my homework on time as I forgotten to bring both my english and chinese foolscape home. I decided to write my chinese compo on computer and then print it out. Hope my chinese teacher won't mind.
data not applicableBurnt To A CrispIronOuch

0 コメント: