Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Groupmates all the time








Today, I went to yoga at 12 noon and then ate lunch at the Raffles City Food Court. I finally did the posture 'Full Wheel'! It's a posture where you have to grab your ankles backwards. It hurts like crazy. Trust me. Their prawn was horrible! Then I bought doughnuts at the 'Doughnut Factory' instead of 'J.CO doughnuts' as it was horrible =P. Then my mom and I took a taxi to Yuan Ying's house as it was deep deep down. She gave me the wrong condominium name! Darn it! Well, my mom took the shuttle bus which leads to Clementi MRT station. It cost $1.30! So expensive! It is red in colour and I thought it was a train. I went up and don't bother to write what happened before we start filming as we were just decorating the 'Get Well' card for the presentation. Yuan Ying was so funny when she act sick with the thermometer in her mouth and the hankerchief on her forehead. Her face had some red spots painted on her face. After a few filming before we took the ending, my friend and I prevented Yuan Ying from getting out of her blanket. She was wrapped up by the blanket and suffocating. I was too, so were my other 2 friends, Delphine and Geneveive as we were wearing masks. Wow! Then after all that filming, we went to eat the doughnuts I bought for them. Yuan Ying was busy playing her new Sims game. Then we went to the playground. It was so far away! All we played was the swings. Then we went home and Geneveive and I played with Yuan Ying's pet hamster,Biscuit, trying to lead it to the tunnel. We fed it sunflower seeds and then Auntie Jelly rang the bell. Ding Dong! We took 30 minutes to do the project on Powerpoint and then Geneveive's dad called and drove Auntie Jelly and I to the MRT station. That's all! Too much! Buh-bye!Bounce

0 コメント: