Saturday, March 14, 2009

Stuff I bought in Japan




Japan
On the departure of America and arriving Japan, I bought some stuff there as the flight time is like 5 hours. I bought a key chain for my sister in the souvenir shop. It's a three-headed fortune cat. I sent it to her by mail already. Then I bought a key chain on which is a kimono girlJapanese Umbrella for myself and a Doreamon comic book for entertainment on the flight and a Origami book. I really wanted the Naruto and Bleach Comics but too bad it was written in Japanese...The front cover was sooo cool! I want that in English!!!! The Doreamon book is written in English and had some Japanese words written beside the speech bubble. It was sooo cool. We ate the Mcdonalds there and my mom ate sushi called 'Spicy Tuna Roll'. It was....spicy.Sushi

0 コメント: