Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Watching a movie in America for the very first time



I watched a movie with my sister in America called 'Coraline'. It also appears in 3D(Well,it is!). I still got the tickets. I put in an envelope I made called 'Memories of Nobody'. I put all my memories inside(which is of course,paper). The movie threate there is smaller than Singapore(I can't believe it!!!). But the screen was OK. It was so cool and quite scary to imagine you're Coraline. It's about a girl who was spied by a doll and discovered the other side which at first turns out to be the good side of her family but the other side family had buttoned eyes,in a house she just moved in through a little door behind the wallpaper turns out to be a disaster. It haven't even appeared in Singapore yet!!! I watched Madargascar:Escape 2 Africa already on my brother's computer. It was quite funny.
Tickets Action Crystal Ball Crystal Ball Crystal Ball

0 コメント: