Friday, March 20, 2009

Horrible Chinese

I can't believe my chinese teacher just dumped all the homework at me without explaining anything! And gave so much homework on school holidays and asked us to read a baby book(Unfortunately, babies can't read)! I hate her and her chinese!!! Her smile freaks me out!!!! AAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Now I'm doing the chinese homework she gave me. I can't believe it! It's so creepy when she gives us Children's Day presents... No games, no break, what's wrong with her? I wished I was studying in America with all my friends here. Imagine how we could enjoy life there... No chinese,no school uniforms, and lots and lots of holidays like spring break and summer break and even more! Do you know how long is their summer break? 3 months! Wow! My brother and sister are so lucky except for the house part. No mom was there to cleaned up the mess, cook for them and vaccum the floor for them!
Spring BreakWooHooTannyCooking DinnerCleaning The ToiletIroningVacuuming

0 コメント: