Sunday, March 15, 2009

Top 20 rich,young and famous stars








I can't believe Hannah Montana or should I say Miley Cyrus got 17th among all 20 stars and earned $3,500,000! But Avril Lavigne got 4th among all 20 stars, yeah for me! She earned $7,000,000! Omigosh! Hilary Duff got 3rd! Yeah! Daniel Radcliffe(Harry Potter) got 7th, I think... And his best friend in the movie,Ron(I don't know his real name), got....14th. The female lead(I don't know both of her names! Her role name and her real name!) in Harry Potter got 13th and earned just as much as Ron. I think. When they talked about Hannah or Miley, they did mentioned her dad,Billy Ray Cyrus. They said that Miley didn't spend her money at all as it was a watch eye from her dad. To them, grounded is the way to success. Ha ha. Did you know the show 'Malcolm in the middle' ? The 'Malcolm' turns out to be the 20th one. After a goodbye to 'Malcolm in the middle', he buy cars and drive them like crazy. Wow. The 3rd one is Michelle Wie. She is a golfer who desperately wants to beat Tiger Woods. She earned $9,000,000! Wow! The 2nd one is the world's most paid Athlete and a tennis player. She wears these golden Nike sneakers. She said it was to distract her opponent. Good thinking. There's these twin sisters who,I suppose got...5th! They were already famous before they could talk! Wow! These kids rock! The youngest star which is just 6 years old got 12th. She just love Hello Kitty. She wears Hello Kitty's jewelries and handbags and even more! She earned $6,000,000! Wow! The first one is a basketball player. He likes Adidas, Coa Ca Cola,Nike and I don't remember... Oh whatever. He rock in Basketball and he's 22 years old! Justin Timberlake was out as he was 26. over 25 already and not a kid anymore! He earned $30,000,000! Wow! I wonder which bank account he had!

0 コメント: