Monday, March 23, 2009

Help needs a house

Aw man! I want that free gift!The pictures Yuan Ying gave me.
The pictures and the enevelopMy Desk is so awesome!!!

Today is no homework day. I can't believe my chinese teacher gave me rubbish to do! Sheesh! Me and my chinese project groupmates went to the library during recess to do,of course, the chinese project. Yuan Ying gave us the photos her mother took for us at her house and the printed slides of the powerpoint for us to write. Dephine was suppose to write one of the slides but she went around showing off the photos and made me do 60% of her work! I can't believe her! After school, I went home of course(Urg... I hate school!). By the time I reached home, my mom was rearranging the master bedroom! Wow! My table is now more neat and much more energy-saving light(which is sunlight) and can do my work properly now. I am so glad! Well, gotta do chinese. Buh-bye!

0 コメント: