Monday, March 16, 2009

Demo on 4th April


I just got this email from Diane about the demo I have to do on 4th of April. Here is what she wrote:

April 4: opening of the event, Madeline is to perform for guests of Honour. For anyone who are going to watch Madeline's demo, we will leave the studio at 10 am and walk to Suntec. (Clancy, I have swtiched your morning shift to afternoon that day)
April 5th: Bikram Yoga Demo: 6:15 pm. We have total of 30 min...Eleanor and Marcus will demonstrate the 26 postures plus 2 breathing exercise. Either Tara or Me will facilitate.
suggestion: take 2 pm class to warm up. We will leave the studio around 5:30 to get there if time permits, we will do a run through in studio around 4:30.
I can believe that! I decided on going to the 8am class and shower at 9.30am which would take almost 30minutes then leave the studio at 10am like what it wrote. I'm not even ready yet! My half-moon isn't the best at it yet! Oh no!
MeditateNervous 2

0 コメント: