Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Laughteries

This is the yatard I ordered. Is it nice or what?
The pinkish purple Yogi Mat.
I-want-to-kill-somebody face...
The side view of me!!!

Today was the Sports' Day Selection Day. I wanted to go for short-put... I can't believe I missed the whole thing! Urg.... Today was a very funny day at school except for the cheering part. It was so lame and they let us watch Kungfu Panda. I can't believe they allowed 3 levels(P4,P5 and P6) to go recess which means that the canteen today will be super-crowded! All I drank was the drink Green Apple. Delphine drank Grass Jelly. Yuan Ying ate 3 packets of chips!!!! Not fair! Well, today after recess was really funny and I won't really tell you what happend. When I reached home, I ate my mom's homemade 'Coconut Milk Noodles(In burmese, we called it 'Uno Noodles)'. It was delicious! Then  I went for a haircut. Noooo!!! Well, it didn't go quite well. AAAAAAA!!! I look so freaky!!! My mom bought a pinkish purple yoga mat for me to practice at home. I liked the colour. Turns out that yesterday he didn't went to fetch my yoga outfit. I just got it today and and the colour was fabulous!!! The crystals my mom asked for wasn't on my outfit at all. So she decided to put it on herself. I don't want to go Science Remedial!!! But I didn't take the Science Exam and there wasn't even a Science Exam. It wasn't fair!!!! Maybe I could make up an excuse to tell them I'm quite busy with yoga....

0 コメント: